South West Middlesex Crematorium is a quiet place for peaceful contemplation.
The Crematorium is an independent local government body created by the South West Middlesex Crematorium Act, 1947. We are not affiliated with any particular undertakers or organisation other than local authorities.
Dogs are welcome in the crematorium provided they are:
- kept under control and on a lead
- are well behaved
- owners clear up any excrement.
We would ask that owners do not allow their dogs to walk or mess on the lawns. Dogs are welcome within the chapels during services provided they are on leads and are well behaved.
Our Facilities Include:
- Currently two working Chapels – Ogden and Jamieson Chapels – seating capacities of 150 and 80 respectively
- There are 2 car parks offering spaces for 170 cars, 3 coaches and a horsebox
- The Pavilion (large glass building opposite the main building) now offers a suite of male and female toilets, baby changing facilities and disabled toilet, hot drinks machine, free filtered water and a large furnished waiting room
- 10 dedicated disabled blue badge holders parking bays outside The Pavilion with 2 additional bays for dropping off and collecting.
- Disabled facilities including a hearing loop system, ramps, tactile signs, and use of wheelchairs – for further information please ask at the administration office located in the main building through the double doors under the clock tower
- CCTV monitoring in our car parks and grounds