South West Middlesex Crematorium is a quiet place for peaceful contemplation.
The Crematorium is an independent local government body created by the South West Middlesex Crematorium Act, 1947. We are not affiliated with any particular undertakers or organisation other than local authorities.
Dogs are welcome in the crematorium provided they are:
- kept under control and on a lead
- are well behaved
- owners clear up any excrement.
We would ask that owners do not allow their dogs to walk or mess on the lawns. Dogs are welcome within the chapels during services provided they are on leads and are well behaved.
Our Facilities Include:
- Two working Chapels – Ogden and Jamieson Chapels – seating capacities of 150 and 80 respectively.
- There are 2 car parks offering spaces for 170 cars, 3 coaches and a horsebox, limited disabled parking near main building.
- There are additional designated car parking bays for both the disabled and clergy/celebrants in the main car park nearest to the chapels.
- Additional disabled facilities including a hearing loop system, ramps, tactile signs, toilets, as well as wheelchairs for use in the chapels or grounds.
- A waiting room – with coffee machine and filtered water.
- CCTV monitoring in our car parks and grounds.